Keep It Simple Web Design is about creating simple, affordable and straightforward small business websites.
Our Keep It Simple web designs include:
- Domain name consultation and research, so you get the best domain name for your business.*
- Set up of domain hosting (the space you rent on the internet to hold your web files/info/software).*
- If you already have these items, we can work with your existing hosting company to handle the next steps.
- Installation of the latest version of WordPress.org, free, professional software to run your website.
- Installation of a premium, professional theme to create a strong, functional website that works.
- Header design at the top of the site with image/colors to match your logo, business/industry or a new header image, and site colors that match.
- Set up of 5 pages on the site**
- Image research – researching at least one image per page from a stock photo agency.*
- Set up of 5-7 WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality of your site, including social share buttons, SEO, Sitemap and more.
- Assistance in editing the site text to work well from a marketing & SEO stand point.**
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) selecting a few key words or phrases to use on the site in ways that help it get found.
Base Cost $500 – up to $1500 depending on size and complexity, pricing agreed on in advance.* Plus up to **$125 in costs paid directly by you, so you retain ownership – see below
* More pages or more intensive writing or research for the on-site text will incur additional charges above the base fee. Fees negotiated in advance of the work. If you have a wordpress website that needs updating or a fresh look and feel, or if you want to move your old HTML site into WordPress, please contact me for individualized proposal and costs.
**Additional Costs up to $125:
I have met too many business owners who get stuck without access to their domain names and websites. To keep the ownership securely with your business, these items are charged separately, and paid by you directly. We can walk you through the process, to make it easy and so you get only what you need. Average cost less than $125 total:
- A Domain name costs less than $15/year (multi-year discounts avail.)
- Privacy on your domain – It can be smart to add this, but it is optional: $9/year.
- Hosting costs either $9/month or less; if you buy it annually up front the cost is between $65 – $100/year. (multi-year discounts avail.)
- Purchase of a stock photo account currently around $32 for 30 credits, 1-2 credits/image, this also allows you to reuse the images for other business projects, and you retain ownership of royalty free images selected.
A la carte WordPress web site options, call or email for pricing:
- Website Maintenance Package –
- Setting up and managing a weekly or monthly website backup program to protect your WordPress site.
- Managing plugin and WordPress updates, to keep your site safe and current.
- Making minor edits to site pages per month, and uploading new blog posts and images.
- Training a staff member to create/update pages and blog posts and make changes to/ edit an existing WordPress website. (This is included in all standard simple web design packages above)
- Coaching on launching an effective blog to help increase traffic to your site and increase client purchases and retention.
- Adding an e-newsletter sign-up box to your existing WordPress site, with an existing email provider, or setting you up with a new email provider.
- Adding a fresh header to your existing WordPress website.
- Researching and uploading stock photos/images to freshen up your WordPress website’s look and feel.
- Coaching on using social media & PR to market your business
Feel free to contact us to let us know your WordPress and simple web design needs. Phone: 484-802-7576. As I say, Action Creates Energy, so contact us an let’s get started.