Keep It Simple Web Design is about creating simple, affordable and straightforward small business websites.
A simple website begins with an idea that creates a connection between your business and your customers…the site we create helps them simply choose you… your business, your service or your product.
Our Keep It Simple Web Designs include:
- Domain name consultation and research, so you get the best domain name for your business.*
- Set up of domain hosting (the space you rent on the internet to hold your web files/info/software).*
- If you already have these items, we can work with your existing hosting company to handle the next steps.
- Installation of the latest version of the free WordPress.org professional software to run your website.
- Installation of a premium, professional theme to create a strong, functional website that works.
- Customized Design of that theme from header to footer and everything in between to attract your idea customers, clients or members.
- Site colors and images to match your logo, business/industry/non-profit sector; although we try an make each sit stand out from it’s competitors.
- Design of a site structure – organizing the flow of the pages – what pages do you need to meet your website goals
- Image research – researching at least one image per page from a stock photo agency.*
- Set up of 3-7 selected WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality of your site, including social share buttons, SEO, Sitemap and Security more.
- Recommending any plugins that may be needed for extra functionality, free or paid – calendar of events, directory, etc
- Assistance in editing the site text to work well from a marketing & SEO stand point.
- Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) selecting a few key words or phrases to use on the site in ways that help it get found.
Costs are customized based on the complexity of the website needs, timeline and level of website customization needed. Sites with more complex functionality, business directories, complex events calendars, membership options etc may have a higher cost. But sometimes there is a simpler, elegant solution that can be used to keep costs down when budgets are tighter.
I have met too many business owners who get stuck without access to their domain names and websites due to issues with their developers. To keep the ownership securely with your business, I set you up on your own separate hosting account, paid by you (after budget discussions) – so that you retain independence from your designer.
- A Domain name
- Privacy on your domain –
- Hosting – prices range depending on size of site, complexity, traffic/resource needs and current options available from hosting companies, another factor is if you have more than one website planned.
- Purchase of a stock photo account this also allows you to reuse the images for other business projects, and you retain ownership of royalty free images selected.
A la carte WordPress web site options, call or email for pricing:
- Website Maintenance Package –
- Setting up and managing a weekly or monthly website backup program to protect your WordPress site.
- Managing plugin and WordPress updates, to keep your site safe and current and to help stop hackers from compromising your site.
- Making minor edits to site pages per month, and uploading new blog posts and images.
- Coaching on launching an effective blog to help increase traffic to your site and increase client purchases and retention.
- Adding an e-newsletter sign-up box to your existing WordPress site, with an existing email provider, or setting you up with a new email provider (this is often included in most website builds, but can also be a separate item)
- Adding a fresh header/or look and feel to your existing WordPress website.
- Researching and uploading stock photos/images to freshen up your WordPress website’s look and feel.
- Coaching on using social media & PR to market your business
Feel free to contact us to let us know your WordPress and simple web design needs. Phone: 484-802-7576. As I say, Action Creates Energy, so contact us and let’s get started.